Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhimtal is situated around the beautiful mountains and trees and infront of Bhimtal Lake. The Vidyalaya establishes in 2003. In initial days there are two branches of Vidyalaya , One is same school and another is KV Pines in Pines, Nainital. In 2009-10 , the first batch of class 12 was passed out with flying colours. There is commerce stream in Vidyalaya for class XI- XII.
- The school will provide better infrastructure to students (as school is presently running in temporary building). Concrete and speedy efforts will be in process continuously to acquire our own permanent school building.
- Opening of science and humanities stream in new building to cater the needs of deserving and aspiring students.
- Proper monitoring of basic amenities required by individual students(as still most of the students belong to BPL category)viz.
(i) Timely payment of fee
(ii) Proper neat and clean school uniform
(iii) Proper Stationary.
For this regular interactive session between parent and teacher will be organized.
- Installation of interactive boards in maximum classes.
- Awareness regarding Personal health and hygiene among the students as a major project for school.
- The school will improve attendance performance.